1. Privacy. Savingsports.org is the Internet site of the College Sports Council (CSC). The CSC regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the services we offer.
3. Registration. When you register to use software applications on this site or to participate in other services available on this site, you are required to supply certain personal information, such as your name and e-mail address. The College Sports Council determines what types of and how much of your personal information are collected.
4. Use of Your Personal Information. The CSC is the administrator and operator of this website and is the ultimate recipient of any personal data exchanged, uploaded, or collected at this website. This data is collected for the purpose of conducting our own surveys, grass roots campaigns, fundraising campaigns and as a mechanism for collecting addresses for our free electronic newsletter. The CSC will not sell, rent, license or exchange your personally-identifiable information with a third party other than its members, nor will your personally-identifiable information be shared by the CSC with advertisers.
5. Limited Disclosure Exceptions. The CSC reserves the right to disclose your personally-identifiable information without your permission in the following limited circumstances: (i) if CSC is required to do so by law, or (ii) if CSC has the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to applicable laws or comply with legal process served on CSC, or to protect and defend the rights or property of CSC or another subscriber or to enforce the Acceptable Use Terms and Conditions.
6. Security. Once your information has been captured by our system, the security of that information is maintained and stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. All of CSCs employees are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies.
8. Changes to This Privacy Statement. The CSC reserves the right to change or update this Privacy Statement at any time. You can review the most current version of the Privacy Statement at any time at this site.
9. Contact Information. If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, the privacy practices of the CSC, or your dealings with this website, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.